Sunday 3 July 2011

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Hughes

I was lucky enough to share my step brother Ole and his wife Laura's big day with them at Hatton Court Hotel Cheltenham on the 1st July. Therefore, I thought I'd share it with you too!

Here's me with my sister, my Mum, and my brother The Best Man! As you can see we are very co-ordinated - unintentional but a happy mistake! Joanne's dress is from Topshop and my Mum's is from M&S. I wore a Reiss dress I found in the sale at Christmas - £250 down to £75! Bargain! You can't see them but I'm also wearing a pair of Nude Miss KG Peeptoes from Asos


Here's Ole and Laura just after saying I do!

Cutting the cake - the cupcakes were gorgeous and all made by Laura's Mum!


Laura was a very crafty bride and made all of the table arrangements, favours and this impressive welcoming gift for the guests...




And of course my beautiful neice who looked gorgeous in her bridesmaid dress.


A gorgeous day and a gorgeous couple! Congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment