Friday 15 July 2011

Holiday Maxi Dresses

So this Summer I seem to be having a bit of a love affair with the Maxi dress. It all started with the purchase of a maxi dress (or three) from Primark. They were a bit of a bargain - £9! - so I bought the same style in three different colours. They're fab as you can dress them up with heels and accessories, or just wear them on a sunny day with flip flops and sunglasses. They were a staple for my holiday wardrobe and so versatile!




I also adore this Smudge Print Maxi Dress from Asos which I'm wearing below at Perto Cervo - home to the super yachts and super rich! I'm wearing the dress with Navy Peep Toe wedges from New Look and a yellow Boxy Clutch from Asos.


The handbag was the only clutch I packed for the trip and it went with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment