Sunday 17 July 2011

A naughty weekend!

I had a bit of a boozy weekend, which mostly consisted of wine, shopping and food! So a pretty good weekend in all!

After a last minute meet up with my lovely friend Sarah, I decided I needed to expand my work wardrobe and so visited Dorothy Perkins - a shop that I rarely go into - and was pleasantly surprised. So much so that I splurged on this Red Shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. The shirt isn't normally me at all but I loved the colour and with a couple of the buttons undone it looks great with the jeans!

And adding to my obsession with the Maxi dress I decided to expand into the Maxi skirt, and picked up this gorgeous blue one from Warehouse.

We then decided we needed to relax with wine and after a bottle moved onto my former workplace The Strand, and met the boy and some friends. (If you click on the link you'll get to see my brother on the homepage looking very happy whilst pretending to pull a pint!) Suprisingly, I was sober by the end of the night and had to carry Jack home! That's what I call a guilt free weekend!


Work Wear


Dorothy Perkins red top
£25 - dorothyperkins.com

Long pleated skirt
£35 - warehouse.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins blue jeans
£25 - dorothyperkins.com




No comments:

Post a Comment