Tuesday 6 March 2012

Review: Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara + Supercat Eyeliner

I've been wanting to try out Soap & Glory's make up range ever since sampling their Sexy Mother Pucker (which I love!) I normally use Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara and Eyeliner but I the liner seems to run out so quickly that I thought I may as well try something new. I did have my eye on Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner but I haven't used a brush before so chickened out.

I love the packaging for Soap & Glory. It's so girly and kitsch that it's pretty hard to resist. I know it shouldn't be about the packaging but it really is lovely!



I found the eyeliner really easy to apply and it gave great definition to the upper lid. I wouldn't really say that it's better than Maxfactor neccesarilly, but for £6 it's a bargain and definitely worth trying. The mascara, however, is fantastic and I would definitely recommmend this one. The large brush accentuates and curls the lashes, with no clumping at all. Overall, it gives a great big lash effect without too many coats.

 Bare eyes

Supercat Eyeliner

Supercat Eyeliner

 Thick & Fast Mascara

Thick & Fast Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment