Sunday 9 October 2011

Jack's Birthday Outfit!

It's Jack's 30th Birthday Party next Saturday and I've just about got all of the details sorted, we just have a few more decorations to purchase and we're ready to go! I was lying awake at night worrying about it at one point but now I can't wait. All I want is for Jack to have a great night and I know he will. Even more exciting is that I've got a huge suprise for him as his birthday pressie. We've both booked the week off work and he has no idea what I've got planned. I'm very excited about being able to spoil him for a change, even if I am going to spend a fortune doing it!

And another thing - I've finally got my outfit sorted. I purchased this gorgeous Aubergine Asymmetrical dress from Inlovewithfashion and I can't wait to pair it with my New Look wedges which I purchased a few weeks ago. I'd been lusting after it for weeks and finally made a purchase after getting an amazing discount code and store credit, all in one day. I actually ended up getting the dress for £12.40!

 
I really wanted to wear it with this belt from one of the brands I work with, Motel Rocks but its out of stock at the moment so I'll have to find an alternative.

My outfit...


Untitled #3


Asymmetric maxi dress
£48 - inlovewithfashion.com

Shoes
newlook.com

ASOS oversized handbag
$105 - asos.com


No comments:

Post a Comment