Wednesday 28 September 2011

Shop Focus: Goldie London

I had to share this brand with you as I have pretty much fallen head over heels in love with it!

I first came across Goldie London on the Topshop website. The dress I wanted had sold out so I tried to look elsewhere but the Goldie site was a bit underdeveloped. However, my boss sent me a link to the new site yesterday and I rediscovered how amazing their clothes are.

Here are a few of my favourites...

 
Serena Black/Yellow/Pink Floral Dress - £58

 Ariya Maroon Floaty Skirt - £45
Phillipa Royal Blue Maxi Dress - £68

Sammy Cobalt Blue Chiffon Skirt - £45

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are great finds! I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete