Monday 28 November 2011

All I want for Christmas is a Miu Miu Handbag

Bag envy! Is there anything more depressing (in a very shallow way of course)!?

My colleague Sheila came into work today with THE most beautiful bag I have ever laid my eyes on. In that moment  I thought I'd finally found the bag of my dreams! However, that moment instantly evaporated with the realisation it was a Miu Miu bag and I knew it would never be mine.

Now, I could be incredibly irresponsible and spend all of my savings on one of these beauties, but unfortunatley I'm too responsible (and boring!) So now I'm going to spend the rest of the week lusting after the bag that will never be mine and thinking of ways I could potentially steal it without Sheila suspecting it was me!



Miu Miu Shoulder Bag in Cameo - £1050

A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment