Sunday 6 November 2011

Me & Zena

Me & Zena ran a fab Halloween promotion last Monday, whereby they reduced everything on the site by 50% for one hour. It was a great marketing ploy as they were clearly trying to get rid of old stock - and it was a very effective way of doing it as I succumbed and bought 3 pieces! Including the Leopard Necklace I'd had my eye on for a few months, but at £19 it seemed a bit steep!

They arrived in a couple of days in pink bubble wrap, and each item was individually packaged in a drawstring bag. The chain of the Leopard Neclace is a bit bling, and the UFO is bigger than I expected, but overall I was pretty impressed!

Here is my haul (the Love Bites necklace is a gift for a friend so I haven't been too greedy!)


*Love Bites* Necklace























*Leopard* Necklace
*We Come In Peace* Necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment