Saturday 5 November 2011

Shop Focus: Miss Selfridge

I had written off Miss Selfridge a few years ago, so was suprised when I stumbled across them again a couple of weeks ago. Guess what... Miss Selfridge has grown up! And they have a fantastic range of Party dresses, perfect for the festive season. I've been lusting after the Bodice dress for a while, but not sure it will suit me as nude shades tend to wash me out - and its a bit on the pricey side! May have to add it to the Xmas list!

                    Nude Sequin Bodice Dress -£65                                         Teal Chiffon Asymmetric Dress - £39 *Favourite*


             

             Nude Embellished Vest Dress - £70                                                 All-Over Sequin Dress - £150

No comments:

Post a Comment