Sunday 25 September 2011

Urban Outfitters Bedding

When I lived in Manchester I became slightly addicted to Urban Outiftters, and now my appreciation has spread to their homewares. I absolutely love their line of bedding - its romantic and kitsch, with vintage influences. I also think that the photography and set dressing are gorgeous, especially in the Romantic Floral Quilt image.

Here are a few of my favourites from the current collection...

 Romantic Floral Quilt - £95

Pip Studio Toile Duvet Set - £120

 Floral Divide Pillow Set - £25

 Peacock Duvet Cover - £65

 Ruffle Pillow Cases - £35

Cats Pillow Set - £30

And I am in love with this Scarf Print Curtain. I have absolutely no where to put it, and could probably find something similar a lot cheaper elsewhere (it's £30!), but I can't stop lusting after it!



No comments:

Post a Comment