Friday 26 August 2011

Etui






I absolutely adore my Etui handbag. I'd been lusting after them in the Topshop concessions in Oxford Street and Westfield the whole time we lived in London, but I couldn't quite stretch to the £54 they were asking for the smallest bag! So I continued to think about them long after leaving London behind, and since they aren't available to purchase online (if anyone can find where to buy them then please let me know) I just had my memories. However, for my birthday this year my lovely boyfriend took a trip to Oxford Street, when in London for a business trip, and picked up this beauty. I think you'll agree that it's pretty special!

1 comment:

  1. hi there!
    as i can see you adore your etui handbag:) i totally get it, im addicted to their bags:) but £54 is way too much for a clutch! even if your boyfriend is the one who pays for it;)
    in poland you can buy them for £25-30 and during sale even for £5! sounds nice, eh? :)
    greetings from poland
    agata

    ReplyDelete