Tuesday 23 August 2011

When I grow up I want to be...

When I was 15 I wanted to be an interior designer.

I did the work experience and I did the AS but that's where it ended. I didn't really enjoy Art at A-Level and only achieved a D. I enjoyed it in the class room, and everything I produced was pretty good. But as soon as I had to take anything home it always looked like an impatient 5 year old had been let loose - and not in a good way. So I was faced with a choice - continue with the A2 and drop Business, or drop Art and continue with a subject where I was certain I'd get at least a B. And so my path was set and my career as an interior designer ended before it began.

It is one of my life regrets, although I'm very lucky not to have many. And the path I chose has taken me on some amazing adventures that I'm very grateful for. And hey, I'm only 25...


No comments:

Post a Comment