Friday 6 January 2012

Back Track

Ok, so in my desperation to lose a few pounds I got it in my head that I was going to do a fad diet! After more thought and research I luckily realised this was a bad choice. The diet is ridiculously hard going and to cut out two whole food groups and not eat any fibre is a bit extreme (to say the least). So I've decided to go down the much more sane route of Slimming World. I've decided to do the programme online as I've been putting it off for ages just because I can't get to the meetings. I was a bit apprehensive about going down the online route but the website is extremely helpful and I've spent the last 2 days going through the 'Syn's' list and thousands of recipes and I've finally just completed the Tesco food shop so from tomorrow I'll have more choice on what I can eat. These past 2 days have been a bit difficult to say the least as I've been trying to eat according to the rules on the rather unhealthy selection we have in the house from last weeks shop.

Overall, I'm feeling really positive. I've already stopped the nightly alcoholic drink and constant picking of the Christmas sweets as the Syn's just aren't worth it. That travelling bikini bod is finally in reach!

No comments:

Post a Comment