Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weight Loss Inspiration

I had my second weigh in today and was a little disappointed with the result as I've only lost 1.5lbs this week. It's a loss though and I can't expect every week to be 4.5! I did have 2 meals out last week (with wine) and a night out with the girls so that can't of helped. I'm attempting a booze free week this week so wish me luck!

I've also done something I didn't think I'd do (and enjoy) - joined the gym! I got the inspiration after reading about my favourite blogger, Selective Potential's, own fantastic weight loss after following Weight Watchers. She lost a total of 35lbs and looks amazing for it. I adore her sense of style and it came from the confidence she got from losing the weight. I'm not looking to lose quite that much but I am looking to expand my wardrobe and try to take more risks with my outfit choices, so I've found Tieka very inspiring. I might even start outfit posting once I think my wardrobe is worthy.

Talking of shopping, I've been lusting after Ruche for the last few days, but as I'm currently unemployed I can't justify making a purchase. Plus, as I'm in the UK, Ruche charges a wacking $25 for shipping... that's £16.30! So incredibly tempted though...





I stepped up the job hunt yesterday and sent out my CV to local agencies. I need to print a bunch off and go around the local bars/restaurants/shops too. I haven't been too motivated if I'm honest as we're due to go travelling soon so I just need to get a job to save money for a couple of months. Therefore, there aren't too many options and I know I'm going to be so bored. Just excuses really though! Ruche is motivating me however, as is the fact that I still want to be able to go out with my friends. CV's and follow up phonecalls is the plan tomorrow!

Hope you're all having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment