Monday 9 January 2012

Shop Focus: Vero Moda

I discovered Danish brand Vero Moda after ordering a few of their pieces on ASOS. I decided to browse their site and discovered a treasure trove of delights, and its even been given the golden seal by Alexa Chung who is the current face of the brand.

The Autumn/Winter 2012 collection is laden with Peter Pan collars, Lace and Chiffon. Even though I was surprised to see Alexa as the face of the highstreet brand it seems to make a good pairing. With Alexa's well known style of mixing high street, designer and vintage, this collection takes inspiration from vintage 70s chic and seems to fit perfectly with Alexa's cutesy, girly side.

Here are a few of my favourite pieces.


 

Ramana 3/4 Top - £26.02 

Twiggy 2/4 Dress - £57.81 




The names of the pieces make no sense and the URL is bizarre (they need some advice about SEO!) Aside from that, I will definitely be ordering a couple of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment