Saturday 7 January 2012

What I got for Christmas...

So it's a bit late but I thought I'd share with you a few of my favourite Christmas pressies!


 Slipper Booties!
  
Nails Inc haul

 Kirstie Allsopp Sewing Kit
 Contents of the sewing kit (plus extras from Mum):
  
Gucci Flora

I didn't really ask for anything this year so was really chuffed with my gifts. I'm still to get my present from my brother but I'm getting some heated rollers so I can experiment with my hair now that I'm growing it out.

My favourite present has to be the Nails Inc collection from Jack. I've still to try most of them out as I've been giving my nails a bit of breathing time so they can return to their normal colour and not look like I smoke 30 a day. I promise to do some swatches as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment