Sunday 15 January 2012

Hair Woes

I hate my hair! There, I said it. It's so boring and dull and it looks the same all the time. The problem is that I'm desperately trying to grow it out which means I can't do a whole lot with it. I visited the hairdressers recently as I was told that if you don't trim the ends it doesn't grow as quickly (not sure I understand the logic but I'm sure there is proof on the internet somewhere). I came out looking exactly the same which seemed like a huge waste of money and made me feel annoyed and a little depressed!


See... it always looks the same!

I've been considering getting my fringe cut in again, just so my hair looks different but I'm really not sure. The last time I had a fringe was in 2009 and I'm not sure if I like it enough to do it again...


If I were to do it again I'd get more of a block fringe as it looks too thin and wispy here (my nose looks HUGE in this picture). What do you think!?

The other option is just to give up and get it all cut off! But I really really want to look like this...


... but blonde!

I do however, love Kate from Ghostparties hair so if I were to go for a chop I'd be very tempted to get this  style, à la Alexa Chung.


In the meantime, in an attempt to inject some style into my hair I'm getting the Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers tomorrow from my brother (very late Xmas pressie). Can anyone recommend some good styling products too? I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment