Wednesday 11 January 2012

My First Weigh In

I had my first slimming world "weigh in" today amd I've lost 4.5 pounds in one week! (I cheated and weighed myself yesterday and it was 5 but as Wednesday is my official weigh in day I'll stick to the 4.5 lbs) I'm really chuffed and really pleased with the programme so far. I went out for Indian on Friday and it's Thai with the girls tonight! I'm really pleased that I can still have meals out as it's a big part of my social life, but I just have to be more aware of what I'm choosing. For example, I'd normally have a creamy curry like a tikka masala or makhani but I had a Chicken Dhansak which is only 6.5 syns when going for an Indian. And for tonight, I've already looked at the menu and chosen Chicken in Oyster Sauce with Jasmine Rice, and if we're having starters I'll have Mussels. This will keep me at 4.5 syns for my main, and as long as I don't have booze I will have had a guilt free evening out.  

Met the girls from my old work at lunch and had a catch up. We're going out Saturday night which I'll not count the Syns for as it will probably blow my weekly budget! I can't think of anything to wear so will have to raid the wardrobe as I don't have enough time to order something new.

It's my nephew Olly's 1st birthday on Saturday so I bought him this gorgeous fleece jacket. Olly was born with Congenital Heart Defects and he has to have his first operation tomorrow, which means he's going to be in hospital over his birthday. 


Also had a major breakout so panic bought Vichy Anti-Imperfection Concentrate which I'll try out tonight and review tomorrow. I also got this free Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel as part of an offer on at Boots at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment